Welcome to Little Oak Wellness!
At Little Oak Wellness we strive to guide you to your optimal health by treating the root cause of your health concerns, ensuring proper nutrition, and preventing disease using individualized treatment plans. By integrating health services from a variety of practitioners, we can successfully treat a wide range of conditions through holistic care.
Contact the clinic if you would like to talk more about the services we offer and how they can help you with your health concerns.
Throughout the current Stay-at-Home order, Little Oak Wellness Center continues to remain open!
Telemedicine and in-person appointments (including acupuncture) can be booked with one of our Naturopathic Doctors or Life Coach by;
- Calling the office - 468-9355,
- Sending an email - email@example.com,
- Booking online by following the above link.
A friendly reminder to not visit the clinic if any of the following apply to you. Please call the office to cancel your appointment or switch to telemedicine.
- you are feeling unwell
- you have travelled outside the province in the last 14 days
- you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- you have been advised by the Public Health Unit to self-isolate
A few things to continue to keep in mind when visiting the clinic;
- All in-person appointments will recieve a pre-appointment screening call within 24 hours of your appointment to ensure we can safely proceed with your appointment.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the clinic at one time, so our practitioners are staggering our office hours. We will not have more than 2 people in our waiting room at once.
- We will be sanitizing all high touch services after every patient, and increasing our regular cleaning practices
- Masks are still required at all times while visiting the clinic. If you do not have one, there will be one for you to use at the front door.
- We are asking patients to arrive at the clinic only at their designated appointment time and avoid coming earlier
- Please have all your intake and consent forms filled out prior to your appointment. They will be emailed to you before your appointment and can be printed and brought in with you, or emailed to your practitioner.
If you have any questions at all please call the office or send us an email.
Even though we will all be wearing masks, please know that we are all smiles and are so happy to see you in the clinic.